Meet Our Staff
Links to Other Sites
Your Privacy is important to
Specialty Home Health Care was opened in 1999 by Jeff and
Sarah Claycomb. Sarah is a RN with a Bachelors degree in nursing from
University of Southern Indiana. She graduated from Deaconess School of
Nursing in 1979. Sarah has worked in both local hospitals, for two home
care companies, and as a public health nurse. She has held management positions
in the hospital and in home health prior to opening Specialty. Started in 1999, Specialty has grown to a mid-size home health agency with their office now
located at 331 Kimber Lane in Evansville, IN.
Company accomplishments include:
- In 2013, ranked #1 agency in Indiana for
quality, patient outcomes, patient satisfaction, and financial strength.
- As of November 2013, Ranked in Top 100 in the
nation (out of 9969 agencies) by an independent analysis from National
Research and Decision Health.
- Listed 2007 - 2013 as a Home Health Elite agency and in
the Top 500 agencies in the US in 2008 and 2010-2012.
- First to have a comprehensive Cardiac Program which
includes EKG's in the home and use of a portable PT/INR machine.
- First to develop a residential care program at a local
retirement apartment complex.
- Outstanding therapy program using a variety of modalities in the
- Very low staff turnover rate.
- First to have a certified coder and OASIS certified
specialist on staff.
- Only agency in Southern Indiana to be asked to
participate in the Medicare ReACH Project- to reduce patient hospitalizations.
- A leader in the Evansville Care Transitions project, promoting
best practices in transitioning patients between settings.
Our Company Values:
the unchanging beliefs we hold and
honest, ethical, professional,
accountable, treats others with dignity, respectful, loyal
expectations, friendly, flexible, adaptable, committed, compassionate,
forward thinking, seeks
knowledge, self-motivated, positive 'nothing is impossible' attitude, thinks out
of the box
follow thru, commitment to
the team, communication with the team, respect, dedication to positive outcomes
make a positive impact in the health and lives of the people we serve.